We want to create a world where the sky is the limit for all of our pupils; building pathways for all and focusing on personal and academic success and eventually progress to successful employment.
- Inspiring – Encouraging all to be as creative and motivating as possible;
- Discovering – Seeking opportunities to expand knowledge and experience;
- Caring – Providing support and guidance for the whole school community;
- Improving – Striving to better ourselves at all times; and
- Achieving – Teaching to attain aspirational targets.
For our pupils this means
- Inspiring – making somebody else want to do something positive;
- Discovering – finding out about our world we live in;
- Caring – looking after each other and thinking about others;
- Improving – getting better at things because we keep trying; and
- Achieving – getting something by working hard for it.
Children are rewarded with Dojo Points for good behaviour e.g. working hard, being a kind friend, following instructions, etc. They are also given Dojo Points for showing our school values – Inspiring, Discovering, Caring, Improving and Achieving. Dojo Points are recorded in the Dojo website.
Children who achieve 100 Dojo Points in a term are rewarded with an in school treat day at the end of term. Children who achieve 120 mills merits in a term are rewarded with an out of school treat day at the end of term
If children achieve 100 Dojo Points in one term, they are awarded with their bronze certificate. If children achieve 200 Dojo Points over two terms, they are awarded with their silver certificate. If children achieve 300 Dojo Points over three terms, they are awarded with their gold certificate.